Africa is home to 54 countries believe it or not. We won’t list all of the countries but the most popular countries for tourists are Egypt, South Africa, Morocco, Tanzania, Tunisia, Mauritius, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya. The African landscape is so unique and can’t be found anywhere else in the world. This is why it’s so popular among tourist.
When many people think of Africa they think about safaris, wildlife, yellow-orange sunsets and natural wonders. However, Africa has so much more to offer such as pyramids, beautiful coastlines, cultural experiences, national parks, ruins and so much more.
Interesting Facts about Africa
- The largest country on the continent is Algeria but the most populous country is Nigeria.
- The smallest country is the Seychelles which is a nation of islands located in the Indian Ocean.
- Around 2,000 languages are spoken all over the continent.
- Africa is home to the Nile River which is 6853 km/ 4258 miles long and the river stretch over 5 countries.
- The Highest Mountain is Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, 5895 m/ 19340 ft high. Here is the largest desert in the world, the Sahara
Pick a Destination
More About Africa.
Music and rhythms are in the blood of the people, they live to sing and dance. The continent is teeming with wildlife and is home to the ‘Big 5’. Whether you are viewing Gorillas in the rainforest of Rwanda or witnessing the migration of the wildebeest, you will have an unforgettable experience that will stay in your heart for the rest of your life.
Africa really has it all. Some of the hottest deserts, epic mountains, breathtaking waterfalls, white-sand beaches and the endless savannah all have a home here. From the top to the tip of the African continent is home to beautiful cities. You have Marrakech in the North, the is teeming with treasures all the way to Cape Town the Southern gem. Home to the world-famous Table Mountain. Each country will transport travellers to an extraordinary world. Here you can experience endless road trips in Namibia, reach new height on Mount Kilimanjaro, take safaris in Masai Mara, have you mind-blown but the force of Victoria Falls and indulge in wine tasting among the vineyards of South Africa.